DeneB Classic S
DeneB Classic-S is an injectable filler based on the hyaluronic acid for deep working out of age-related skin changes. The base of the product is cross-linked polymeric form of hyaluronic acid immobilized on the small particle surface. Such a structure allows to introduce the filler to the deep dermal layers followed by elimination of age-related hallmarks including medium and deep folds and wrinkles. High efficiency of the filler is shown if injected to the forehead, cheek-bone and chicks area. In addition, the product works well for lips augmentation. The significant benefit of the product is its half-liquid half-gel consistency that provides long-lasting effect of the procedures without migration of the product from injection area. Another important feature of the filler is a good quality of hyaluronic acid in the product composition that does not cause allergic reactions and side effects. Moreover, DeneB Classic – S is characterized by excellent hydrophilicity and effectively attaches water molecules resulting in general improvement and moisturizing of face skin.
Strengths of DeneB Classic – S:
- polymeric hyaluronic acid in the filler composition effectively penetrates even to the deep dermal layers leading to flattering of deep folds and wrinkles
- the product possesses high ability to bind water allowing to use the filler as deep moisturizing agent
- the components of the product represent natural compounds of non-animal origin that do not stimulate allergic reactions
- If lidocaine is added, the procedures are almost painless and the effects have quite long duration
DeneB Classic – S is injected for:
- lips augmentation
- elimination of wrinkles with medium and profound degree of manifestation
- general recovery and moisturizing of face skin
The effect of the procedure lasts from 12 to 16 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
DeneB Classic – S
1 syringe x 10 ml
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.
There are no reviews yet.